Wednesday, 19 October 2011

wish daylight...


Did you ever have a time when you felt like killing your computer?  Today was the day for me!  For some reason ALL the passwords and things were wrong, and I knew darn well they were right!  I have all my pass codes and whatnot recorded in a  notebook; at first I thought maybe I was wrong, but EVERYTHING?  Ohh it was driving
me clear crazy, let me tell you!  I do know that the computers  are being tested to work out their kinks; although i t feels very much like a form of medieval torture!  Barely an hour ago the compute returned and I was allowed into my sites.  Let me
reiterate; computers have become a vital part of our modern lives and I don't know if we could survive without them.
l do enjoy having  cell phone and the sense of freedom it creates.  I'm not into texting, though, and likely will never be....I'm too much a klutz and would more than likely run into someone on a busy street. I'm not  great fan of Kindle either; I love to read from the real thing...a book!  I love the hefty weight in my  hand, the smell and feel of  the pages.   really can't understand how anyone could enjoy reading on a Kindle.  I guess that dates me; places me as one from the old school.  I do enjoy computers and technology but still.. life marches on.

No comments:

Post a Comment