Musings of the Bipolar Sort

Thursday, 13 October 2011

Photos




















I thought I'd dig out some photos of the times when Paul was still alive and able to have fun.......playing his beloved violin, guitar...coming to Tim's with me....I want to remember all the good times we had together and not the bad.  It's not hi sfault that his illness changed him so dramatically.  I miss him..the "normal" him....I miss playing cards, skip-bo, singing, going for drives,,,,,,shooting practice when we used old alarm clocks as targets....building our house,  he was so much fun and I loved him with all my heart.  We were perfect for one another.  I pray he's in a better place now and at peace after all the suffering he went through.  Goodbye, Paul, I still love you.
Posted by electricmousie at 19:40
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Facebook Badge

Karen Dewolfe-Cox

Create Your Badge

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (14)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (6)
  • ▼  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ▼  October (17)
      • wish daylight...
      • Not sleeping
      • 3:30 AM and all is well
      • My Blog is Back!
      • I'm scared
      • Fulfilling Plans
      • Photos
      • Losing support
      • A Better Day
      • Mental Health Day
      • Feeling cranky
      • Frustrated
      • shopping
      • Doctor
      • Rough Day
      • Aggravated to the Max!!!!
      • Girl's Day
    • ►  September (15)

About Me

electricmousie
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.