Sunday, 9 October 2011

Mental Health Day

It's difficult me for me to sit here and type ; I hurt my back by trying to move a chesterfield out of the apartment on my own last night....{men seem t disappear when there's a little bit of work to be done..so tat left it up to me.  The couch was heavy and bulky and I gave it my all out best; I did get it dragged across the floor but then it got stuck in the corner and there was no moving it.  I swore like a sailor and felt my blood pressure hit the ceiling.  If only I could borrow a couple of men for a few minutes.  Hmf.  Forget it.  The men here are useless.  I ant to get rid of the old couch ; it's old and the cushions are coming apart, and the poor old thing smells. Ideally I want to find a nice LaZBoy chair but for now I'll take what I can get.  Now I need to hunt down some men.
Mental Health Day,,,I want to share the story of Art's friend; the one he wants me to go out on a date with...Art told him Im bipolar and Ralph shot back that he doesn't want any lesbians.....he thought biPOLAR meant biSEXUAL.....wow...there's a lot of teaching needed to be done yet.  Wow.  I can't believe that people can be o stupid when it comes to mental illness!  We need to forge ahead and spread the word, bring mental illness out of the closet and into the light!  If we don't do it, who will?

W

No comments:

Post a Comment