Well, here I am pulling another "all-nighter"and not feeling a bit tired in the slightest..I was rather high all evening and was very glad that Rowena was here with me. Having someone with me keeps me from taking off and doing things that could get me hurt.....Memories of the time I left Paul and had to walk the streets all night (apparently I was too manic at the Transition House and keeping the other girls awake so I was thrown out and left to fend for myself) It was horrible. I remember walking ad walking, up on street, down another with no idea where I'd wind up next....it turned out to be the DECH but I don't know how I got there. I'm very wide awake but not manic so I KNOW I won' go jumping off the deep end and getting myself nothing but trouble! I know better now. I kept myself busy with a few projects such as wrapping more Christmas gifts, watching some TV, hanging out on the computer, didn't do much reading due to the fact I can't concentrate on a book right now. I blame it on my lack of sleep. Sooner or later the bottom will fall out and I'll do nothing but sleep for 3 or 4 days..only problem is hat the chesterfield is gone (they sawed it into three pieces in order to get it out the door) And here I was trying to wrestle it out on my own!!!!!!!! I'm paying for it though with a sore back and legs. I'm too independent for my own good (I'm a chip off the old block..Mom was very determined and independent too...I'm proud to have some of her traits.)
Rowena and I walked to Tim's after supper; at first I thought I wouldn't be going out anywhere because of my sore legs and back..I was sure I wouldn't be able to walk. But the more we talked on the phone the more determined I was that I'd at least try; find out where I'm at physically. I did make it but I walked a little slower than usual. It was worth it to get out in the fresh air and then buy our coffees.....Life is good, no matter what. (Meaning another trip to the DECH)...I'm very happy in my soul; wish I could meet more people and get out with them) I signed onto a couple dating sites last week but that's not the same as actually meeting someone. I don't expect it to work for me. It's more feasible that I'll run into someone the way I did Paul. One just never knows! :oD
No comments:
Post a Comment