Tuesday, 18 October 2011
Not sleeping
I don't know what's going on; my sleep seems to be gone by the wayside. I haven't slept since Sunday. I'm still feeling pretty good but I do have stretches were I'm so tired I think I'm going to die. I WILL die if I don't start catching some zees soon. I try to relax by lying on the bed and it's like floating on a cloud; so comfortable! But no sleep. I just lay there and take in the comforting feel of the blankets on me; which is great but I need to sleep. I have no problems keeping busy (which is a surprise) in an apartment. But I'm busy the whole time! That's all well and good but what can I do to get my sleeping started up again? I hate to bother the doctors with this, and I suppose I could take another Tenazepam but they're all rationed out for me. I could give Dr Hoyt a call, but once again I don't want to be a bother. Pest. Sleeping is inevitable; everything sleeps..mine's kind of stuck right now. This will pass..it HAS to!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment