Saturday, 1 October 2011

Girl's Day

Things have settled down for the night and I'm so tired I can hardly breathe..that's because I took a trip up all five flights of stairs. and I'm huffing and puffing like an old freight train...I'm honestly doing it because Rowena takes the stairs now and it inspired me to....I can't say whether or not any weight will be lost along the way....would really cheer me if I could drop some pounds!  Anyway I had a full day with Nancy and Rowena...how I love to have them come and spend the day!  They're the only two who really accept me and love me for what I am..I don't have to try to "put on airs" around them as I have to out in public.  I don't feel comfortable disclosing my illness when I'm out with strangers..most would ridicule me and simply not understand.  So many are blinded when it comes to seeing a mental illness for what it is   (and sometimes it's damned hard for me to keep the illness under control)...I can't think of much else to record, just the fact that I'm feeling very well tonight, relaxed and satisfied with my world. I am Thankful for all that God has chosen to bless me with!

No comments:

Post a Comment