Saturday, 15 October 2011

Fulfilling Plans

This has been a really  different day for me...firt of all I got up to find my computer unable to work...had no idea what was wrong with her!  Couldnt'  get her going no way at all.  I never saw her acting such a way and it panicked me.  The only thing I could do was to=cross the hall and drag Julien over across the hall to bail me out (again)..He was no time discovering the problem and had me back in
business.  He's  a genius in computer science and hardly took long to get to the bottom of things.  Oh that sure made my days.  I;m using my computer more cause the colder weather is on its way and we have no more concerts to go to in the park.  So we need something to do come winter with all it's ice, and snow, and wind.  I've come along way with the computer which will widen my area of expertise.  I do love computering and wish that I could hang out with Julian and learn how to build them along with him.  I look t him as a really good friend, and
there's no reason why good  friends can't do the odd thing together.  I have my name and picture in the local singles club but all I'm getting responses from are the fellowws who are looking for a one night sex stand......well, I'll have you know I'm not a "ho" and will not lay around for just any old man.  I have higher hopes than that, and if God sees fit to keep me alone then that's where and how I'll live.
   Well, if the weather is dry and not raining I'm planning to start attending church at St Paul;s..  I know it has been rended in two by the big spat they had a couple of years ago but it's the only church I know .  I need to rejoin the choir in order to minister to my soul and fill my need fir singing.  I'm getting up really early in the mornings and so it makes it possible for me to go to church.........Providing it doesn't rain I'll be able to walk.  I NEED to get back to church even if it isn't the correct one.  As long as I choose to listen and worship. the differences shouldn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment