First of all I want to gripe about the computer......the Flash Player is gone thus
making it impossible to play and listen to the music videos that I enjoy so much. I don't know how to install the new one; too complicated for me....I feel like chewing nails...I'll have to round up Julien tomorrow, and I hate to bother him so. I feel like I'm using him..and if there's one thing I hate doing it's using people. But it's the only way I can get that flash player restored, Drats!
My day began with a rough start (no thanks to going to bed last night.....and the same thing's happening tonight) I was talking like someone who had been in the hooch too long..no body could understand; my speech was extremely slurred and I felt horrible. I knew I had to cancel Girl's day.....I was so sick I couldn't handle it. I as disappointed about that too and was able to catch a few nods on the couch. Have to take whatever sleep whenever I can. Nobody can survive without a good sleep.......every night......I think I'll give Dr Hoyt a call on Tuesday (tomorrow's a holiday)..I'm wondering if these sleep meds have worn out, lost their effectiveness (after all I've been taking them for many years) Something has to be done. I can't go on this way!
No comments:
Post a Comment