Things are changing for me once again>>>>>switching from the stressful days of non sleep, crankiness, feeling as though I was going to die..the feelings were that strong....Anyway, I'm starting to sleep again at night, and I'm even getting up around 8AM...if this keeps up I want to start going to church again so I can feel closer to God and sing in the choir too. I've missed out on so much by not getting up out of that bed till after 10 or 10:30.....Do you suppose my new meds might be working> On the negative, frightening side I do find that my temper is coming back (after 4 years) I can't seem to do the crossword puzzles and anagrams in the paper and I get SO frustrated that I start swearing like a sailor and ripping them up into a million pieces! I'm getting awfully stupid these days..but be DAMNED if I'm giving up!!! I love solving puzzles and I'm not going to allow myself to lose out on them.
Anyway, on to today.....Art & Ro took me on a lovely drive through Burtt's Corner where they visited their friends Pat & Juanita....we only stayed a little while and I sure loved being in a car again....taking in the scenery, feeling the wheels rolling underneath me.........when we returned to town we stopped for a feed of chicken..I found the prices rather expensive so I won't be ordering any more.....I can't be frugal that way!!! I hope I get out on another drive or two; it's such a treat for me.....the only time I get out of the apartment is when I have to take the bus to the hospital for blood work, or walk most places that I have to go...or take the occasional taxi. I sure miss Paul taking me out for all those drives.....we always had so much fun together then. Ah well, maybe...MAYBE God will lead me to someone in my life who will take me out and help me keep my life interesting. MAYBE.
No comments:
Post a Comment