Yes, you can call me old Cranky Pants today. I'm tired from not getting my sleep; last night I only logged in one hour,
that was it; each night that goes by I'm losing more and more sleep. I have insomnia, I know it. I did so well with my sleeping for the last 4 years, now it's all going to hell in a hand basket. I think the Tenazepam no longer works for me; I've been taking it for years and years and I think my body has developed an intolerance to it. I'm going to have to call DR Hoyt and pray that she will give me something else. If I don' t start sleeping soon I'll be in big problems. I'm kind of down too, I wasn't a tfirst..I was up and around doing my chores, even the laundry! I'm discouraged because the computer needs a Flash Drive to enable me to watch the videos I like to see.....I had a Flash Drive until yesterday; now they want to improve it and I haven't got two clues how to install the thing. I knocked on Julian's door but he must be away. Drats! I NEED to have this installed. I hate it when the computer decides to improve this and that...all it does is make things tougher for us. Ah well, he should be around tonight.
Well, my ass is sore so I'm done writing!
No comments:
Post a Comment