Well, I had a really great evening tonight....didn't have to spend it alone. Rowena and I watched crime shows on TV (CSI, Flashpoint {which is one of my favourites} and Blue Bloods) she has such a crush on Tom Sellick....she makes me laugh the way she goes on about him! My absolute favourite can't miss show is "House"; I just love it..he's so crusty and bad tempered
, quite the character. Fortunately I don't have to spend too many nights alone, thanks to Rowena.....I do, however spend pretty well all my days alone and that's when I run into trouble with my illness. Mood swings.I try to occupy myself with walking and spending some time at the store but many days I just can't seem to lift myself out of my chair...going out is a real challenge then and I mostly wind up wasting my time inside. I hate that. I know life is short and is to be enjoyed, to shoot for my potential, but I can't seem to find the ability to do anything,not even volunteer work. I hate myself when I waste these precious days. Bipolar or not there's no need for it. I want to live all the way, to find my potential, my gift, and use it to help make this world a better place.
No comments:
Post a Comment