Friday, 16 September 2011
one tiring day
I just had to go and stay up all night ...couldn't sleep even after taking a sleeping pill...I was so wide awake I went to work in the apartment and rearranged the furniture in the living room, also scrubbed and cleaned...then I spent time on the computer, watched TV, read..nothing would tire me out......I wasn't manic, honest! I just couldn't sleep! I did make it to bed around 6AM; I knew I had to get some sleep because I had a busy day planned. Two of my friends and I had it planned to go to the Walmart for a day of shopping...oh dear, I didn't wake up until close to 11AM and I could have sworn I had one too many last night......I was stumbling all over myself and my speech was extremely slurred...energy output>>> zilch.....I certainly didn't feel up to shopping and would have been very happy if Nancy had called to cancel. No way. Off we went straight for the Walmart and I KNOW the other shoppers mistook me for a drunk or a druggie.as I was tripping and falling over my shopping cart and "driving" erratically up and down the aisles...I was so embarrassed and really wanted to be anywhere than there! I picked up a few items but my heart wasn't in it....I was exhausted..beat... It's a wonder I wasn't politely escorted out of the store by two burly security men...(Ha Ha) Later in the day my energy did return and then I had a wonderful time with my friends. We even splurged and had dinner at the Golden Arches....yup, McDonald's! We sat there for the longest time just gabbing and watching the other customers coming and going.....sometimes we run into someone we know. We usually get out on these trips once a week and most times it's something to look forward to. Last time we went I lost control of the purse strings and spent way way too much and I was so disappointed in myself, but today I did very well...superb control! Except for my being sooooo tired, this was a great day!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment