Friday, 11 November 2011

still not sleeping

Once again, two hours of sleep last night...in one way I really don' t mind because I can find loads of things to do  that keep me from being bored!  Also I really love getting up bright and early in the morning...I'm hoping this will make it possible for me to go to things I've been missing  such as church and choir, day trips with the center, etc....I feel really good in the morning.....there are some periods where the sleep loss hits me and I could fall down right then and there; also I can't speak clearly at all and I feel so foolish when that happens...
Last night I was sooooo sleepy and half out of it that I couldn't find my blog...really stupid.....so I wound up not blogging at all..I thought that was the end of my blogging and I was extremely upset!  Oh, I can be so clueless!
My birthday went really well yesterday!  Rowena was here and also Alice and Billie-jo.....I got some really nice things that cheered my heart...I'm so happy that I have my family back....Susan called too and sent up some presents.....she's also going to track down a LazBoy recliner for me, also a computer chair..(this one is so thin it hurts my ass)The poor old couch is so old and worn it's time for it to move along; foam is even coming out of the cushions, and the couch smells.  I'm trying to fix up this apartment really nice so it will be my castle.  When poor Paul was here it was a cluttered nightmare.....I think he'd be proud of me if he couldis a couple hours of sleep a night see what I'm doing.
Sharon is coming tomorrow to take me up to the hospital to have my monthly blood work done.  I hope she had the chance to talk to Dr Hoyt regarding my loss of sleep.  I feel that the Tenazepam is being rejected by my brain after taking it regularly for many years (as in 30 some)  I don't want to lose out on my early mornings!  I love being up early and being able to get out to VARIOUS THINGS SUCH AS CHURCH AND CHOIR, DAY TRIPS, ETC)  I missed out on 4 day trips from the center, among other things by sleeping in so late.....All I need ,is  just enough to supply my need.  A couple or three hours a night would do the job effectively.  One problem right now is that I get hit by dizziness, inability to speak plainly.feeling like I've been hit on the head by a hammer...that's the part that need to be eliminated.  Also my mood swings.  I did much better today though, so it could be that the Abilify is going to take over and do the job.  Dr Hoyt promised me that she would take me off the Clozaril if the Abilify works.  So maybe she will and maybe I'll have a chance at losing some weight.!

No comments:

Post a Comment