Friday, 11 November 2011

Mixed up Mind

This was one weird day in all senses of the word...I'm still having problems with my sleeping, for starters, and when I got up at 4, I seriously thought it was 4 in the morning!  I was puzzled, though because it just didn't look like 4 AM....I got up anyway and felt like the only person left after the Rapture; I didn't see or hear anyone moving about the building, felt weird and lost too.  Continuing on in the belief I was up in the early morning I booted up the computer and hung out on Facebook and checking my emails.  I noticed the date on the tool bar was FRIDAY, OCT 14 and all I could think was that something had gone wrong with the machine because today was Saturday the 15th...I was positive of that.

  I had forgotten that I had an appointment with Dr Digby today;Rowena came along with me and too bad it was rainy 'cause we had to take a taxi up and back.....I had made a stupid mistake in
the bus schedule, so we missed the one we needed to ride to the clinic...I couldn't believe my stupidity!!! So..taxi up and taxi back......and taxis aren't cheap!!!!  I remember being in the office with the doctor and being sooo tired and soo confused....he was very concerned about my state of mind and wanted to take this further with Dr Hoyt (move my appointment up sooner....I tried to explain to him that her plan involves the Abilify and how well it works or not works....I didn't want him contacting her and getting her mad at me when all I had gone to see Dr Digby for was my sore throat...I wasn't sure if I had tonsillitis or what because sometimes my throat closes up and I think I'm going to choke..

No comments:

Post a Comment