Saturday, 12 November 2011

Disappointing day

Cloudy and grey outside, does little for my spirits. I'm feeling kind of down and disappointed too because this was supposed to be my day with Nancy and Rowena...well, unfortunately Nancy was unable to come cause she's sick with the flu or cold or something.....Rick called to see if I could reschedule it for tomorrow; I said sure I could, but that leaves me out in the cold so to to speak.I needed to have them here today to help boost my spirits up.  It's so easy for me to slide down that slippery slope and it sure isn't fun.  I spent some time down in the sitting room and it helped while I was there.  I wanted to stay longer but I was thirsty and needed to go to the  bathroom too. 
The extra lithium that Dr Vayani added to my current dosage is causing my legs and feet to retain water like you wouldn't believe.....I didn't ant him upping it in the first place..it scares me when I see my legs and feet swollen like they are...Psych meds just aren't worth it.....too dangerous...too many side effects.....I'll have to talk to Dr Digby or Hoyt; whichever one I see first.....I heard horror stories about lithium and how it causes kidney failure...if it's  that bad then I don't want to take it.  I'll never be level anyway so why should I lay my physical health on the line for these pills?

No comments:

Post a Comment