Saturday, 24 March 2012

rough week

This week was spent in bed so sick with the flu I could only get up to go to the bathroom.....and I had so many hard coughing spells they caused me to pee my pants (many times)..it was just awful..God I was sick!  Anyway Donnie stepped up to the plate and drove me down to Oromocto where the wait for ER services wouldn't take as long as it does at the DECH..there were times when Paul and I waited more than 8 hours to be seen and gave up....so I was seen right away and the doctor prescribed me on two puffers..one to take twice a day and the other one to take whenever I start coughing...I'm hardly coughing at all now and I just couldn't thank Donnie enough for going above the line of friendship and doing that for me.....I was soooo sick I thought I was going to die....but NOW I feel like a new person.....Made it to the dance last night and had a really good time..I thought I wouldn't be doing any dances but I did...after a while or so we left and he took me to the Tim Horton's on the Woodstock Road (it's open all night)...oh this is all spoiling me....wow...I love it!  I think Donnie is a wonderful man...would be great if I don't lose him!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment