Sunday, 4 March 2012
PHONE EAR
WOW, my ear has gone numb.so many phone calls....and all lengthly ....first one was Brian Giggey from the center; he's good for an hour, then Rowena called....there' another hour..and I hardly had time to put the phone down when Donnie called, and he's long winded too.....it all adds up and the poor ear pays the price! I don't usually get so many LONG phone calls all at once; tonight was an exception. I'm glad that Donnie is still interested in being my friend; I hope he will take me out places so I can see more of life outside this apartment! I'm hoping that we can make it to the Legion Friday night; I'm in the mood to kick up my heels and have a good time!!!!!! Have to go up for blood work tomorrow......gives me a trip on the bus, and after the blood work is done I love to go to the little deli and order some banana bread and hot chocolate.......a little something to look forward to!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment