I'm bone tired but I want to talk a little bit about the past few days; they were GOOD ones! First of all we DID go to the dance at the Legion (we being Donnie and I), and we danced the whole time....I loved it when we waltzed cause it gave us a chance to do some serious hugging....it's been SO long since I had a hug; it felt sooo good I hated to see it come to an end. I love to be held; makes me feel like I matter even if it is only for a few minutes....anyway, Art and Ro came tot he dance too so along with Donnie I had someone else to talk to! It was a really good night! a special night, one I'll think of for a long time to come!
Saturday was "slow", not much happening, but then Sunday out of the blue I got a call from Donnie asking me if I'd like to go for a drive......you bet I would!!! How long has it been since I've been out on a nice drive??? You won't believe this but he took me all the way to St Andrew's where we walked and talked along the edge of the sea.....we both love the sea, so that's something we have in common, along with liking to hear the older country music ....and more.....actually we're quite compatible..I could very easily fall for this man.....he's a true gentleman (at least he is to me)..I know he has skeletons in his closet, well, so do I..no one's perfect....Besides I'm not looking for someone to marry or even live together with....I'm getting what I want right now.....a trusted companion who can give me the little extras that the girls can't.....If he stops seeing me right now that will be okay too....that's how I survive now and keep my sanity, keep the illness at bay is to live for the moment....the here and now....yesterday's over, and tomorrow hasn't come, and I don't know what tomorrow will bring.....So, yes, I 'm immersing myself in the here and now....living, laughing, and loving!!!!! I don't want to borrow problems from tomorrow or down the road. I'm alive RIGHT NOW and I treasure it.
Had Ro and Nancy in Saturday and we had so much fun (as always)..I cooked up a nice clam chowder, took a bowlful over to Julian....there's someone I really care for and wish we could go out someplace and just talk (he's my computer man; has been since we moved here and I like him.....he's awesome! Too bad he's such a loner, though. Anyway Saturday went really well as it always does.
Today was bright and sunny and...WARM.....so I rounded up Ro and we walked to the Dollar Store, bought a few things (no impulse shopping for me, thank God....I had everything listed and it was stuff I needed..my total came to a little above $5) I bought a notebok for my journal, some hair pins and a bag of elastics......big wow!!! I have to be very careful with my money cause there's no one else to help me with it.....I'm on my own here (which I LOVE) and need to account for every penny...I know...I don't care for CHEAP people but now I understand..my budget is very limited therefore it has to be guarded!!!!! However I wasn't too cheap to have a Tim's with Ro before coming home!!! I'm NEVER too cheap for Tim's!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment