Friday, 2 March 2012

Date with Donnie A Success

All right I'll cut to the chase...I had a wonderful time with Donnie, and he asked me out again for next week!  He's just your average country bred guy but I find him likeable.  It did me a world of good to get out of the apartment and get out for a drive and see different things.  Spent an hour at Tim's (of course) WHERE ELSE????  anyway we were going to go to the Legion but the place was packed and we knew there would be no tables available (so we;re going to go earlier next week) I found it really easy to talk to him and am so happy and encouraged that he thought enough of me to want to go out again!!!!  He was going to take me out tomorrow night but Saturdays are reserved for Nancy and Rowena, he was okay with that.  I'm positively elated that my evening went the way it did and I may have found the companion that I've been looking for!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment