Saturday, 11 February 2012

Pill Progress

Well,I've been taking the tryptophan for over a week now and am not having any adverse effects!  They are helping me get to bed before 12, although I'd love to go to bed even sooner!  I feel calm inside and now that I passed
through that nasty spell with that bad cold my mood is very good, very positive!  Of course I realize that I feel uplifted today because it was my day to have Rowena and Nancy in...a tradition I hope and pray continues on for many years yet!  And apparently Art has a friend he wants to introduce me to Monday night......I'm not sure how I feel about that just yet......I know he wants to see me find someone, but even if I do I don't want to give up my independence....not for anyone......marriage doesn't work for me; I'm not fit for someone to live with..but I don't mind dating someone....getting out of the apartment and having a bit of fun.....anyway, I'm not even sure he'll show up or if he does, he will most likely not be very interested in me.  I'm long gone past looking good for a man.  Well, we'll see how things turn out; could be interesting.  Back to my Tryptophan, I don't know how much longer I'll be able to take it because it hasn't been authorized by social services yet; the pharmacy has been good enough to keep advancing pills every couple of days, enough to tide me over.  They told me that SS sent a fax to Dr Hoyt with a bunch of questions on it so I'm afraid I may be discontinued from this medication.  I don't even know about hunting up another because my next appointment with her isn't until spring.  Aaahh there's always something.  I need to go back to the Pharmacy Monday anyway, maybe some news will be in for me.  I need these pills; they seem to be working well with the others and I feel emotionally perfect (if anyone can feel emotionally perfect)....I don't know why Dr Fab discontinued it so long ago but back then I was rapid cycling so bad it made treatment almost impossible.  I think I tried a lot of really good meds but I don't think I really turned the corner until I had all those ECTs; things have definitely changed for me!!!  I'm like a totally different person now!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment