Monday, 6 February 2012
New Pills (tryptophan)
Ok, I've been taking the Tryptophan since Saturday, and haven't experienced any ill effects to my mind (yet). But I developed a sore throat and am unable to talk much (laryngitis) and I now have a headache (in the back of my head)..I took an Advil and it eased up the pain, but I did have a drop in my moods today; I was close to crying, felt really lonely here in my apartment. The only thing I could do for it was to go down to the sitting room and hear some talking and laughing; after a while I was too. I feel more like myself now. See, if I were still living in Harvey I wouldn't have this way of helping myself; I was extremely isolated out there and Paul wasn't much of a help. Sometimes he was but not enough and he loved to get my crank going. I don't think I can ever live in peace with someone; too moody, and I need my independence. Anyway, this entry is mostly a check on the Tryptophan, to make sure everything will be all right, because I don't have another appointment with Dr Hoyt until May 9.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment